Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple Love


Difficulty : 

Hey girls ! I just wanted to inform you that I've just uploaded my first VLOG ! So if you want to check it out, go ahead. And I'm going tu publish youtube tutos very soon, just the time to get a tripod ! so enjoy !
Today's weekly manucure is from far the easiest since I've uploaded my very first tuto. So anygirl can really do this. 
For this manucure you will need : two nail polishes and a dotting tool.
To get started, apply your base coat on each of your nails. Once your base coat is dry, you can apply your first coat of nail polish on each nail. Once dry, apply your second coats.

So there's the funiest and easiest part : grab your dotting tool and just make 3 dots on each of your nails with the other nail polish.
Then, all you have left to do is apply your top coat !

References :

No comments:

Post a Comment